Dynamic adaptive correction of radar-tracking images
|1Sytnik, OV, 1Efimov, VB, 1Tsymbal, VN, 1Kabanov, AV |
1A.I. Kalmykov Center for Radio Physical Sensing, NAS of Ukraine and National Space Agency of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(Supplement1):074-077|
|Язык публикации: Russian|
We consider the problems of construction of adaptive algorithms for synthesizing radar-tracking images of spreading surface on the basis of signals of a coherent onboard radar. The offered algorithm belongs to the type of self-adapting algorithms in which the information on trajectory mistakes is taken directly from the reflected signal. As the information parameters, we use the estimation of displacement of a Doppler spectrum on the interval of synthesizing which is averaged on inclined range together with its supreme derivatives. This provides the possibility of automatic correction of the images caused not only by mistakes in speed of flight of the carrier, mistakes in the acceleration and speed of acceleration change. The results of synthetic aperture radar signals are given. Some features of the algorithm operation in various conditions are discussed.
|Ключевые слова: automatic correction, doppler spectrum, mistakes|
1. Ichoki Ja. S., Sazonov N. A., Tolstov E. F. The main characteristics of X-ray diffraction in the case of arbitrary movement of an aircraft. Radiotehnika i jelektronika, 29 (11), 2164—2172 (1984) [in Russian].
2. Polyak B. T. Introduction to Optimization, 384 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
3. Goryainov V. T. (Ed.) Radar Stations with Digital Synthesis of the Antenna Aperture, 304 p. (Radio i Svyaz', Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
4. Sytnik O. V., Kabanov A. V., Efimov V. B., et al. Quality criterion for the radar images produced by coherent remote sensing systems. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 8 (2-3), 287—288 (2002) [in Russian].
5. Tomiyasu K. Tutorial review of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) with application to imaging of the ocean surface. Tr. In-ta inzh. po jelektrotehnike i radiojelektronike, 66 (5), 40—67 (1978) [in Russian].
6. Hounam D. Motion errors and compensation possibilities. AGARD Lecture Series 182. Fundamentals and Special Problems of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), 31—42 (1992).
7. Moreira J. A. A new method of aircraft motion error extraction from radar raw data for real time SAR motion compensation. Proc. IGARSS Symposium, Vancover, Canada, 1—7 (1999).