Parametric optimization of Earth-observation spacecraft according to criterion for economic efficiency
|1Mashchenko, AN, 2Fediakin, AI |
1Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(5-6):167-170|
|Язык публикации: Russian|
The problem on validation of spacecraft systems parameters under competition conditions on the launch-services market is formalized. The reliability is considered as the parameter linking economic factors with technical ones. A set of local factors evaluating the integrated coefficient of competitiveness as well as its form are defined considering priorities of a decision-making Person.
1. Avduevskii V. S., Uspenskii G. R. Space Industry, 568 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
2. Belyaev Yu. K., Bogatyrev V. A., Bolotin V. V., et al. The Reliability of Engineering Systems: A Handbook, Ed. by I. A. Ushakov, 608 p. (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].
3. Konyukhov S. N., Fedyakin A. I. Probability-statistical methods to design space launch systems, 250p. (Ukraine’s National Academy of Sciences and National Space Agency’s Institute of Engineering Mechanics, Dnepropetrovsk, 1997) [in Russian].
4. Larichev O. I. Organizational systems and methods of strategic planning of R&D (a survey). Avtomatika i telemehanika, No. 5, 133—142 (1974) [in Russian].
5. Larichev O. I., and Moshkovich E. M. Qualitative methods of decision making. Verbal decisions analysis, 208 p. (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
6. Mashchenko A. N., Fediakin A. I. Methodological aspects for designing a launch vehicle through the efficiency criterion. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (2-3), 68—73 (2004) [in Russian].
7. Nikolaev V. I., Bruk V. M. Systems Engineering: Methods and Applications, 200 p. (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1985) [in Russian].