The Journal is intended for professionals in space science and technology, to those who uses space technologies for various applications, as well as for the foreign readers who want to get acquainted with the achievements of space-rocketindustry and space science of Ukraine. The Journal became a worthy successor of the previous specialized journals, which were established by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, such as the "Space Research in Ukraine" (1973-1984) and the "Space Science and Technique" (1986-1992).
In course of its twenty two years activity, the "Kosmìčna nauka ì tehnologìâ" journal has gained a wide recognition in Ukraine and abroad as well as provided significantly space research in Ukraine. Thanks to the efforts of the Editorial Board and Editorial Office the 22 volumes (namely 103 issues, including 14 specialized issues and 18 annexes) were published. These issues contain over 1600 scientific papers (30% of them were prepared with the participation of foreign authors).
- space-rocket vehicles, spacecrafts design and manufacture
- scientific payload of spacecrafts
- control systems, dynamics, and energetics of space vehicles and spacecrafts
- study of the Earth from space
- space physics and astronomy
- space biology and medicine,
- space material science
- space communications, navigation, and information systems
- organizational, legal, and philosophical aspects of space research
- history of space research
The Ukrainian Branch of the International Academy of Astronautics has been participating in the preparation of the Journal's archive digitization since 2015.
Editor-in-chief: Borys Ye. Paton
Executive Secretary: Iryna B. Vavilova
Executive Editorial Office Secretary: Olga V. Klymenko
Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
27 Akademika Zabolotnogo St., off. 201,
Kyiv-127, 03680 MSP, Ukraine