Methodological aspects of space rocket complexe construction with consideration for safety requirements
|1Mashchenko, AN, 2Fediakin, AI |
1Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(1):037-043|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We propose some models for development of space rocket complexes using budgetary effectiveness criteria with taking into account the damages of possible accidents. The assured result principle is used to determine an accident probability.
|Keywords: accident probability, assured result, budgetary effectiveness|
1. Belov S. V. (Ed.) Life safety: Textbook for universities, 4th Ed., revised and expanded, 606 p. (Vyssh. shkola, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].
2. Belyaev Yu. K., Bogatyrev V. A., Bolotin V. V., et al. The Reliability of Engineering Systems: A Handbook, Ed. by I. A. Ushakov, 62 (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].
3. Germeier Yu. B. Introduction to Operations Research Theory, 384 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
4. The Law of Ukraine On Space Activity, from November 15, 1996. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrainy, No. 1, St. 2, No. 502/96-VR (1997) [in Ukrainian].
5. Karlin S., Stadden V. Chebyshev systems and their applications in analysis and statistics, 568 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
6. Konyukhov S. N., Fedyakin A. I. Probability-statistical methods to design space launch systems, 250p. (Ukraine’s National Academy of Sciences and National Space Agency’s Institute of Engineering Mechanics, Dnepropetrovsk, 1997) [in Russian].
7. Christensen J., Meister D., Fowley P. et al. Human factor: in 6 volumes. Vol. 1. Ergonomics - a complex scientific-and-technical discipline, Transl.from English, Ed. G. Salvendi, 599 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
8. Larichev O. I. Theory and Methods of decision-making as well as the Chronicles of events in the Magic Countries: Textbook, 296 p. (Logos, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].
9. Levytska S. Economic safety assessment on railway crossings. Economy of Ukraine, No. 7, 88—90 (2004) [in Ukrainian].
10. Markov A. A. Selected Works, 412 p. (OGIZ, Moscow, Leningrad, 1948) [in Russian].
11. Mashchenko A. N., Fediakin A. I. Methodological aspects for designing a launch vehicle through the efficiency criterion. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (2-3), 68—73 (2004) [in Russian].
12. Mashchenko A. N., Fedyakin A. I. Forecasting of service life of products taking into account the information on the parameters, characterizing the working capacity. Tekhicheskaya Mekhanika, No. 1, 156—162 (2005) [in Russian].
13. Mashchenko A. N., Fedyakin A. I., Zhuk S. S. Estimation of the probability of the time of pre-launch preparation of the carrier rocket. Tekhicheskaya Mekhanika, No. 1, 167—170 (2005) [in Russian].
14. Mashchenko A. N., Fedyakin A. I., Mamchuk V. M. Justification of the integral criterion of quality of science-intensive alternatives. The Issues of Calculations Optimization (ISCOPT- XXXII): International Scientific Conference, dedicated to the memory of Academician V.S. Mikhalevich, 148—149 (V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2005) [in Russian].
15. Morozova T. G., Pikulkin A. V., Tikhonov V. F., et al. Forecasting and planning in the conditions of the market: Manual, 318 p. (YUNITI-DANA, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].
16. Nikolaev V. I., Brook V. M. Systems engineering. Methods and applications, 199 p. (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1985) [in Russian].
17. Novozhilov G. V., Neymark M. S., Tsesarskiy L.G. The Aircraft flight safety. The concept and technology, 144 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].