Experimental modelling of heat modes of small space vehicles and their external heat flows. II. Heat vacuum test results of the MS-1-TK-TV -type micro-sputnik mock-up
|1Rassamakin, BM, 2Rogachyov, VA, 2Khominich, VI, 2Khayrnasov, SM, 3Petrov, Yu.V, 3Tsegel'nik, Yu.V |
1National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv, Ukraine
2National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
3Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(4):003-010|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Heat vacuum test results of the MS-1-TK-TV small space vehicle inside the TVK-25-type modelling plant are discussed. Spatial temperature fields of the microsputnik (MS) design were determined depending on internal and external heat loads. Comparative analysis of the experimental data with numerical modelling results of MS heat modes is made.
|Keywords: heat vacuum test, microsputnik, modelling plant|
1. The spacecraft KS5MF2. Thermovacuum tests of the thermal layout of the satellite. Program and methodology KS5MF2 14.6710.311PM, 30 p. (SDB «Yuzhnoye», Dnepropetrovsk, 2000) [in Russian].
2. Initial data No. 311/77 for calculating the thermal regime of spacecraft MC-1-TK-TV under test conditions in TCE-2.5., 40 p. (SDB «Yuzhnoye», Dnepropetrovsk, 2000) [in Russian].
3. Development of a software package with an automated system for the formation of optico-geometric models for calculating the heat transfer of spacecraft MC-1-TK-TV, Sci.-Tech. Report, SDTB PhTILT, 70 p. (Kharkov, 2000) [in Russian].
4. Rassamakin B. M., Rogachev V. A., Khominich V. I., et al. Experimental Modeling of Heat Modes of Small Space Vehicles and their External Heat Flows. I. TVK-2.5 Heat Vacuum Plant. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 8 (1), 37—41 (2002) [in Russian].
5. Calculation of the thermal regime of the spacecraft MC-1-TK for the conditions of its tests in a thermovacuum chamber: (Technical Report) / SDB "Yuzhnoye", 65 p. (SDB «Yuzhnoye», Dnepropetrovsk, 1998) [in Russian].