Defining energy and direction of arrival of cosmic particle with the help of the moon's satellite
|1Filonenko, AD |
1Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, Lugansk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(4):078-080|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A practical solution of the problem of direction of the axis of a cascade shower within me Moon's soil with a help of two lunar satellites, each having a crossed antenna, has been found. This solution is a development of already published results of research into possibility of defining energy of electromagnetic shower by radio-frequency emission of δ -electrons of the shower.
|Keywords: cascade shower, crossed antenna, lunar satellites|
1. Golubnichii P. I., Filonenko A. D. Radio emission at medium and low frequencies due to an extensive air shower. Pis'ma v ZhTF, 20 (12), 57—61 (1994) [in Russian].
2. Golubnychyi P. I., Filonenko A. D. Coherent low frequency radio-emission caused by δ-electrons from extensive air showers. Ukr. Fiz. Zh., 41 (7-8), 696—699 (1996) [in Russian].
3. Golubnichii P. I., Filonenko A. D. Detection of cosmic rays of superhigh energies with a moon's artificial satellite. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 5 (4), 87—92 (1999) [in Russian].
4. Golubnichii P. I., Filonenko A. D., and Yakovlev V. I. Low-frequency radio emission of EAS and the possibility of its use in the method of radio detection. Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz., 58 (12), 115—118 (1994) [in Russian].
5. Pistol'kors A. A. Antennas, 479 p. (Svyaz'izdat, Moscow, 1947) [in Russian].
6. Filonenko A. D. Prospects for detection of ultrahigh-energy cosmic rays on the surface of the moon. Pis'ma v ZhTF, 23 (10), 57—62 (1997) [in Russian].
7. Filonenko A. D. Detecting cosmic rays of the primary energy of 1022 - 1023eV using a radiotelescope. Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz., 61 (3), 543—546 (1997) [in Russian].
8. Filonenko A. D. Detection of very high energy cosmic rays by the UTR-2 decameter telescope. Pisma v ZhETF, 70 (10), 639—641 (1999) [in Russian].