International activity coordination of Earth Observation Satellite
|1Kuznetsov, EI, 1Zubko, VP, 1Zayats, SV |
1State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(1):026-034|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider aims, principles, structure and activity of the Committee on Earth Observation Satellites (CEOS) as the main international organization for the coordination of the space research and technology area.
1. Negoda O. O., Shemshuchenko Yu. S. (Ed.) Space Law of Ukraine: A Collection of Regulatory Acts and International Agreements, 2nd ed., rev. and exp., 264 p. (In Jure, Kyiv, 1999) [in Ukrainian].
2. CEOS Annual Report. (2002).
3. Earth Observation Handbook, CEOS. (2002).
4. CEOS Newsletter, No. 18, 19 (2002).
5. IGOS. For the Monitoring of our Environment from Space and from Earth. (January, 2002).
6. Coordinated Enhanced Observing Period (CEOP) Newsletter, No. 1, 2 (2002).
7. Resources in Earth Observation. CEOS CD-Rom, Rev. 3 (2000).
8. Towards an Integrated Global Observing Strategy. CEOS Yearbook (1997).
9. Coordination for the next decade. CEOS Yearbook (1995).
10. Zubko V. P., Is'kov P. Ya., Podoliukh I. Ya., Stefanyshyn Ya. I. The present state and development trends of the remote sensing of the Earth. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 4 (5-6), 67—87 (1998) [in Ukrainian].