Geomorphologic investigation on the basis of remote sensing data in the elaboration of the State Geomap-200
|1Pazynych, NV |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(Supplement1):061-064|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We present the results of the geomorphologic investigation based on the remote sensing data. Digital elevation model was used for system analysis of different initial geological and geomorphologic data. The locations of the Pleistocene postglacial lakes were outlined as the result of the analysis of ancient coastlines representing in the shape.
|Keywords: digital elevation model, geomorphologic investigation, remote sensing data|
1. Koshik Yu. A., Timofeev V. M., Komlev A. A., et al. New aspects of the history of the development of the Southern Polesye relief in the anthropogen. In: Stratigraphy and correlation of marine and continental deposits of Ukraine, 134—143 (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1987) [in Russian].
2. Mander E. P. Anthropogenic deposits and development of the relief of Belarus, 124 p. (Nauka i tehnika, Minsk, 1973) [in Russian].
3. Pazynych V. G. Dnieper peninsula in periglacial. Pt. 1. Changes in the water content of the rivers, Ed. by V. M. Pashchenko, 156 p. (Satellite of the Kiev Geographical Yearbook, Is. 2) (Kyiv, 2004) [in Ukrainian].
4. Pazynych V. G. The Scientific-Cognitive value of the Digital Elevation Model of the Earth surface. In: Kyiv geographic almanac: Nauk. zb., Is. 5, 7—33 (2005) [in Ukrainian].
5. Sobolev D. N. To geology and geomorphology of Polesye. Visnyk Ukrai'ns'koi' rajonovoi' geologo-rozvidkovoi' upravy, Is. 16, 49—74 (1931) [in Russian].