To the estimation and mapping of species richness from multispectral remote sensing data
|1Kozlova, AO |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(Supplement1):029-032|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
Utilization of standard land cover classification systems for species richness estimation and mapping based on multispectral remote sensing data is proposed. The conditions of the use of the systems for highlands and plains are set. We present the results of species richness estimation carried out for the south-west part of Crimean peninsular on the basis of Landsat/ETM+.
|Keywords: classification, mapping, remote sensing|
1. Biological and Landscape Diversity of Crimea: Problems and Perspectives. In: Questions of Crimea development. Science-practical discussion analytic collection, Is. 11, 180 p. (SONAT, Simferopol, 1999) [in Russian].
2. Didukh Ya. P. Plant cover of the Crimean Mountains (structure, dynamics, evolution, conservation), 253 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1992) [in Russian].
3. Didukh Ya. P., Shelyag-Sosonko Yu. R. Yalta State Mountains and Forests Reserve. (Kiev, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Didukh Ya. P., Shelyag-Sosonko Yu. R. The state reserve "Cape Martyan". (Kiev, 1985) [in Russian].
5. Dulitsky A. I. Biodiversity of the Crimea: Mammals. History, Status, Conservation, Outlook, 208 p. (SONAT, Simferopol, 2001) [in Russian].