Integration circuit for motion equation of a space vehicle on the basis of differential-taylor transformation with reduced computing
|1Rakushev, MYu. |
1Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2010, 16 ;(6):51-56|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We propose an improved approach to the elaboration of the computing circuit of integration of differential equation of the ballistic motion of a space vehicle in the Greenwich rectangular coordinate system on the basis of the differential-taylor transformation. Compared to the known approaches using the differential-taylor transformation, our approach allows one to reduce computing providing specified accuracy of the solution for the problem of space vehicle motion prediction due to an improvement of the direct transformation procedure.
|Keywords: ballistic motion, computing circuit, differential-taylor transformation|
1. Zhdaniuk B. F. Fundamentals of statistical processing of trajectory measurements, 384 p. (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
2. Mamon V. A., Polovnikov V. I., Slezkinsky S. K. Ballistic support of space flights. (VIKK im. A. F. Mozhajskogo, Leningrad, 1990) [in Russian].
3. Pukhov G. E. Differential spectra and model, 184 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, 1990) [in Russian].
4. Rakushev M. Yu. Approximation and stability of method of the displaced Tailor differential transformations for solving of Cauchy problem. The Journal of Zhytomyr STU. Ser. Engineering [Visnyk ZhDTU], 3 (42), 128—132 (2007) [in Ukrainian].
5. Rakushev M. Yu., Zavada A. A., Kovbasyuk S. V., Bolotnikov V. Yo. Prognostication of way space vehicle in greenwich rectangular system of co-ordinates by method of differentsial-teylor of transformations. Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2 (18), 109—114 (2009) [in Ukrainian].
6. Samarskiy A. A., Gulin A. V. Numerical Methods : textbook for students, 432 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
7. Khutorovskij Z. N. Maintenance of the catalog of artificial space objects. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 31 (4), 101—114 (1993) [in Russian].