Increase of reliability of information receiving in satellite communication systems at specified speed of its transmission
|1Bobrov, AI, 1Bobrov, SI |
1State Enterprise «Ukrkosmos», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement1):077-079|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The way of increase of reliability of the information receiving on the basis of the use of complex signals at the limitations on power in reference frequencies band is considered.
1. Abdullaev D. A., Aripov M. N. Transmission of discrete messages in problems and exercises, 128 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].
2. Bolshakov V. D. Theory errors observations with basics theory probability, 184 p. (Nedra, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
3. Gonorovsky I. S. Radio Circuits and Signals, 512 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
4. Zyuko A. G. Efficiency and Noise Immunity of Communication Systems, 360 p. (Svyaz’, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].
5. Petrovich N. T., Kamnev E. F., Kablukova M. V. Space communication, 280 p. (Sov. radio, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
6. Radio Regulations,Vol. 1 (Geneva, 1998) [in Russian].
7. Klovskiy D. D. (Ed.) Theory of electrical communication, 432 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].
8. Danilov B. S., Stukalov S. V., Tamm Yu. A., Shteinbock M. G. Signal Transformation Devices, 128 p. (Svjaz', Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
9. Kharkevich A. A. The Battle with Interference, 276 p. (GIFML, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].
10. Tsymbal V. P. Information theory and coding, 263 p. (Vyshha shkola, Kiev, 1992) [in Russian].