Space industry development in organization scheme of the Ukrainian national economy
|1Dzhur, ОЕ |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement1):016-020|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
There were considered the theoretical aspects of forward-looking development of the space industry in the organization scheme of the Ukrainian national economy. The trends for the improving of the efficient use of the scientific and technical base are shown. Economic and politic peculiarities of space industry development are formulated.
1. The Law of Ukraine On Space Activity. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrainy, No. 1 (1997) [in Ukrainian].
2. The Law of Ukraine On State Support of Space Activities. Golos Ukrai'ny, April, No. 74(2321) (2000) [in Ukrainian].
3. Economy of Ukraine for 11 months of 2000 year. Urjadovyj kur'jer, December, No. 238 (2000) [in Ukrainian].
4. Isachenko I. I. Space and economics: (the nature of interaction in the conditions of capitalism), 228 p. (Mysl', Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
5. Information Bulletin of State Statistic Committee of Ukraine, October— December, No. 10—12, 61—71 (1999) [in Ukrainian].
6. Yakubovsky M. M. Structural exercise of the economy: the investment aspect. Monitoryng investycijnoi' dijal'nosti v Ukrai'ni, No. 1, 10—19 (2000) [in Ukrainian].
7. Anselmo J. C. NASA funds reseach for Shuttle succersor. Aviation and Space Technology, 7, 31—32 (2000).
8. Funiss Tim. ESA budgets for Ariane 5 updatetes. Flight Int., No. 4713, 34 (2000).