Research method of control of grain composition of metallic powders obtained by gas-dynamical melts atomization
|1Pavlenko, DV, 1Bondarenko, SG |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(Supplement1):132-135|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
In the given job the attempt to estimate the degree of influence of different parameters on process of destruction of a molten metal flow by effect of a supersonic gas stream was made. As a result of the conducted idealised and experimental researches the nature of influencing of separate parameters of process on quality properties of a received tin powder was determined. Some parameters of a manufacturing process of a tin powder obtaining are also determined. These parameters are provided one not only the indispensable characteristics of powder, but also the high level of an output of a powder is reached. Some known before regularity for separate metals were affirmed for tin too.
1. Nichiporenko O. S., Naida Yu. I., Medvedovsky A. V. Sprayed metallic powders. 235 p. (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1980) [in Russian].
2. Silaev A. F., Fishman B. D. Dispersion of Liquid Metals and Alloys, 144 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
3. Sizov A. M. Dispersion of Melts by Supersonic Gas Streams, 184 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
4. Brunauer S. The Adsorption of Gases and Vapors. Volume I: Physical Adsorption, 783 p. (Izd-vo inostr. lit., Moscow, 1948) [in Russian].
5. Gratsianov Yu. A., Putimtsev B. N., Silaev A. F. Metal Powders from Melts, 245 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
6. New methods of producing metal powders: Coll. of sci. papers, IPM AN USSR, 26–35 (Kiev, 1979) [in Russian].
7. Naboichenko S. S. (Ed.) Non-Ferrous Metal Powders: Handbook, 542 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1997) [in Russian].
8. Stepchenko A. I., Kovalchuk V. G., Adamchik L. V. Apparatus for obtaining metal powders by spraying a melt: Ukrainian Patent 17808 A; published 03.06.1997 [in Ukrainian].
9. Akiyama Mamoru Kawasaki Steel Corp.: Pat. 2702344; published 1998.01.21.
10. Toyo Aluminium K.K.: Pat. 2-32323; published 1990.07.19. N 3-809.
11. Manufacture of metal powder daido steel: Pat. 3-162507 (CO LTD KATSUJT KUSAKA); published 1991.07.12.