Prospects of the use of universal transport power jet propulsion of platforms
|1Konyukhov, SN, 2Dron, NM, 2Dubovik, LG, 2Zhuravleva, LD, 2Kondratyev, AI, 3Kulagin, SN, 2Petrenko, AN, 2Statsenko, VI, 2Statsenko, IN |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
3Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(1):003-007|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The prospects of the use of space universal transport power jet propulsion of platforms (UTPJPP) with solar batteries and electric jet propulsion are discussed. It is shown that the UTPJPP can be used for the correction of orbits and power supply of large orbital stations, as well as for the injection of space vehicles from the basic orbit into a geostationary one. Good aspects of the use of the UTPJPP are given and the ballistic efficiency of the injection of spacecrafts into a geo-stationary orbit in respect to the rocket vehicles «Zenit», «Cyclone», and «Mayak» is considered.
|Keywords: geo-stationary orbit, jet propulsion, rocket vehicle «Zenit», solar batteries|
1. Belyakov A. I. Graphical-Analytical Method for Studying Spacecraft Motion, 33 (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
2. Zhuravleva L. D., Kondrat'ev A. I., Statsenko I. N. A new solution to the problem of traffic control and energy supply of large space orbital stations. In: 1st Ukrainian Conference for Perspective Space Researches: Abstracts, 41—42 (NKAU, IKI, Kiev, 2001) [in Russian].
3. The International Space Station (ISS): Information-analytical review, 146 p.
(NKAU, IKI, Kiev, 1998) [in Russian].
4. Statsenko I. N., Kondrat'ev A. I., Kulagin S. N., Dubovik L. G. The state of development of ERD in the Research Institute of Energy of the DNU. In: 1st Ukrainian Conference for Perspective Space Researches: Abstracts, 43—44 (NKAU, IKI, Kiev, 2001) [in Russian].
5. Dron' N. M., Kondratyev A. I., Lyagushin S. F., Statsenko I. N. Space transportation system using electrical thruster. Proceeding of five Ukrain-Russian-China Symp. on Space Science and Technology, Kharbine, September, 2000, 35—38 (2000).
6. Gladilin V. S., Grinchisin Y. L., Dranovski V. I., et al. Solar power satellite in composition of an orbital research complex. Proceeding of SPS-97, Conferance Space Power Systems Energy and Space Humanity, 53—55 (Montreal, 1997).