Complex for the determination of the Sich-1M space vehicle orientation
|1Beletskii, VM, 2Efimenko, NV, 1Kudin, NI, 3Piza, ND, 1Shvets, KV |
1Scientific and Production Enterprise «Hartron-CONSULT», Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
2Research and Production Enterprise SMC «Hartron-Ucom ltd», Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
3Zaporizhshya National Technical University, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(1):008-014|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We present a soft and hardware complex for the determination of the orientation of a space vehicle. The complex was developed by the Hartron-CONSAT scientific and manufacturing company (Zaporozhye) and is targeted for using in the National Center of Space Facilities Control and Test for works with the Sich-IM space vehicle. The main tasks of the complex are listed and its functional structure is described. Algorithms for the determination of orientation are considered.
|Keywords: hardware complex, Sich-1M, space vehicle orientation|
1. Branets V. N., Shmyglevskii I. P. Use of Quaternions in the Problems of Orientation of Solid Bodies, 320 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
2. Efimenko N. V., Novikov A. K. Regularized ellipsoidal observers and their application to the problem of determining the orientation of the spacecraft. Probl. Upravl. Inform., No.6, 145—155 (1998) [in Russian].
3. Piza N. D., Shvets K. V. The subsystem for visualizing the spacecraft orientation parameters. Visnyk tehnologichnogo universytetu Podillja, 2 (3), 113— 117 (2002) [in Russian].
4. Reshetnev M. F., Lebedev A. A., Bartenev V. A., et al. The Control and Navigation of Satellites of the Earth in Nearcircle Orbits, 386 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
5. Skott E. D., Roden Dzh. Dzh. Flight characteristics of gravitational-gyroscopic orientation systems. In: Sarychev V. A. Stabilization of Artificial Satellites, 170— 194 (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
6. Angel E. Interactive Computer Graphics: A Top-Down Approach using OpenGL, Transl. from Eng., 592 p. (Izd. dom Vil'jams, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].
7. Segal M., Akeley K. The OpenGL Graphics System: A Specification, Version 1.2.1, Silicon Graphics, April 1, 1999, 266 p. (1999).