Deriving an analytical relationship for the description of an undisturbed motion of a spacecraft by the method of differential transformations
|1Kovbasiuk, SV, 2Rakushev, MYu. |
1Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev of the National Aviation University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
2Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(1):035-039|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider a solution of two-body problem and deriving expressions for undisturbed Keplerian motion coordinates in the form of explicit functions by the method of differential transformations. Results of a mathematical simulation are presented.
|Keywords: differential transformations, mathematical simulation, two-body problem|
1. Korn G. A., Korn Th. M. Mathematical handbook for scientists and engineers: definitions, theorems and formulas for reference and review, 832 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
2. Lancaster P. The Theory of Matrices, Transl. from Eng., 272 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
3. Narimanov G. S., Tikhonravov M. K. (Eds) Fundamentals of the theory of flight spacecraft, 240 p. (Voenizdat, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
4. Pukhov G. E. Differential transformations and mathematical modeling of physical processes, 159 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1986) [in Russian].
5. Pukhov G. E. Differential spectra and models, 184 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1990) [in Russian].
6. Duboshin G. N. (Ed.) Reference Manual on Celestial Mechanics and Astrodynamics, 864 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].