A virtual informational environment for collaborative space research project development
|1Kussul, NM, 1Lavrenyuk, AM, 2Shelestov, AYu., 1Lobunets, OG, 1Skakun, SV |
1Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv; National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(3-4):100-102|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider some practical aspects of grouping ware development to enable and support collaborative work during complex space research projects (so-called Virtual Organization). Offered virtual environment is based on modern technologies for distributed system development, such as GRID. Our approach may be applied to implementation of space projects and to of elaboration Learning Management Systems.
1. Kovalenko V., Koryagin D. Evolution and problems of Grid. Otkrytye sistemy, No. 1, 27—33 (2003) [in Russian].
2. Popkov Yu. S. Macrosystems and grid technologies: dynamic stochastic network modeling. Probl. Upr., No. 3, 10—20 (2003) [in Russian].
3. Foster I., Kesselman C., Nick J. M., Tuecke S. The Physiology of the Grid — An Open Grid Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration. Available: http://www.globus.org/re- search/papers/ogsa pdf
4. Krauter K., Buyya R., Maheswaran M. A Taxonomy and Survey of GRID Resource Management Systems and Distributed Computing. Software-Practice and Experience. (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2001).
5. Kussul N., Lobunets A., Skakun S. Grid System for Meteosat Data Processing. In: Single Information Space: Proc. of the intern. sci.-pract. conf., 21—22 (Dnepropetrovsk, 2003).