Influence of thrust/weight ratio of a space vehicle on a transition duration from a near-earth to a near-lunar orbit
|1Bulanenko, VYe., 1Avdeev, VV |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(Supplement1):018-020|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We developed a procedure for approximate of calculation of a transition duration and propellant consumption for the case of the use of an electrical rocket engine in an almost pulse operation's mode.
1. Avdeev V. V. Low-orbit group of spacecraft, 92 p. (Vyd-vo DDU, Dnipropetrovsk, 1997) [in Ukrainian].
2. Gubanov B. I. The Triumph and Tragedy of Energiya: The Reflections of a Chief Designer, Vol. 3, 434 p. (Nizhniy Novgorod, 1998) (Vols. 1-4; Vol. 3) [in Russian].
3. Egorov V. A. Spatial task of the achievements of the moon, 224 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
4. Egorov V. A., Gusev L. I. Dynamics of flights between the Earth and the Moon, 544 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
5. Ilin V. A., Kuzmak G. E. Optimal transfer orbits of spacecraft with high-thrust engines, 744 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
6. Kyslyuk V. S., Shkuratov Yu. G., and Yatskiv Ya. S. Exploration of the Moon from space: tasks, potentialities, and prospects of the Ukrainian science and engineering. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 2 (1-2), 3—15 (1996) [in Ukrainian].
7. Okhotsimskii D. E., Sikharulidze Iu. G. Fundamentals of space flight mechanics, 448 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
8. Sidorov I. M. A Proposal for Constructing a Group of Space Objects for Solving Transport and Energy Problems. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 42 (1), 63—75 (2004) [in Russian].
9. Elyasberg P. E. Introduction to the theory of flight of artificial satellites, 540 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
10. Betts J. T., Erb S. O. Computing optimal law thrust trajectories to the Moon. In: 5th ESA international conference on spacecraft guidance, Oct., 2002, 143— 146 (ESTEC, Noordwijk, 2003).