The derivation of decision rules of non-destructive testing on the basis of the method of the group registration of arguments
|1Lysenko, NА |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(Supplement1):077-081|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The efficiency of the empirical decision rules constructed on the basis of the method of the group registration of arguments is investigated. The comparison of the empirical and optimum decision rules is carried out by computing experiments. The estimates for the probabilities of the identification are derived and their relation to the length of the initial sampling is investigated. The problem of the division of the sampling into learning and checking ones is analysed.
1. Ivakhnenko A. G. Self-learning recognition and automatic control systems, 392 p. (Tekhnika, Kiev, 1969) [in Russian].
2. Ivakhnenko A. G. The method of group accounting of arguments in forecasting problems, 25 p. (In-t kibernetiki AN USSR, Kiev, 1976) [in Russian].
3. Ivakhnenko A. G., Müller J. A. Self-organization of forecasting models, 223 p. (Tekhnika, Kiev, 1985) [in Russian].
4. Malaychuk V. P., Mozgovoy A. V. Information processing in the means and systems of non-destructive testing, 168 p. (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1992) [in Russian].
5. Malaychuk V. P., Mozgovoy A. V., Petrenko A. N. Mathematical apparatus for solving problems of non-destructive testing. In: Mater. 10th jubilee intern. conf. and exhibitions "Modern methods and means of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics", 76—87 (UIC Nauka. Tehnika. Tehnologija, Kiev, 2002) [in Russian].