An algorithm for digital correction of the orbital gygocompass of a space vehicle
|1Zimchuk, IV, 1Ischenko, VI |
1Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2006, 12 ;(2-3):012-015|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
An algorithm for digital correction of the orbital gyrocompass of a space vehicle is proposed. Some results of digital simulation are prezented.
|Keywords: correction, gyrocompass, simulation|
1. Besekerskii V. A., Ivanov V. A., Samotokin B. B. The orbital gyrocompassing, ed. by B. B. Samotokin, 256 p. (Politehnika, St.Petersburg, 1993) [in Russian ].
2. Gostev V. I., Steklov V. K. Automatic Control Systems within Digital Controllers: handbook, 704 p. (Radioamator, Kiev, 1998) [in Russian].
3. Kargu L. I. Systems of Angular Stabilization of Spacecrafts, 172 p. (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Pavlovsky M. A., Gorbulin V. P., Klimenko O. M. Control systems for rotational motion of spacecraft, 200 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kyiv, 1997) [in Russian].
5. Pel’por D. S., Mikhalev I. A., Bauman V. A., et al. Gyroscopic Devices and Systems: Manual on Gyroscopic Devices and Units for Higher Educational Institutions, , 2nd edition, revised and corrected, 424 p. (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
6. Pushkarev Yu. A. Analysis and synthesis of discrete estimation systems, 326 p. (ZhVURJe, Zhitomir, 1989) [in Russian].