Development of research and educational program for involving Ukraine's young people in space research
|1Alpatov, AP, 2Zevako, VS, 3Pylypenko, OV, 3Khorolskyi, PP, 4Khutornyi, VV |
1Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
3Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
4А.М. Makarov National Aerospace Educational Center of Youth, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2006, 12 ;(4):104-108|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We present the objective, principles of formation and realization of the scientific and educational program for involving Ukraine's young people in space researches as well as the structure and content of the constituents of this program.
|Keywords: scientific and educational program, space researches, structure|
1. Agapov V. Eleven satellites in orbit – the result of the pilot run. Novosti kosmonavtiki, No. 3, 10—16 (2000) [in Russian].
2. Grigoriev Yu. I., Gromov S. K., Grigoryan O. R., et al. The Program of Development and Application of Scientific-Educational Micro-Satellites. Kosmonavtika i raketostroenie, No. 2 (31), 49—57 (2003) [in Russian].
3. Demchenko A. V., Lapidus B. G. Creation of the Ukrainian youth satellite. Ajerokosmicheskij vestnik, April, 21—23 (2005) [in Russian].
4. Zheleznyakov A. Students of Europe have created their own satellite through the Internet. Jenciklopedija «Kosmonavtika», Is. 430 (2004) [in Russian].
5. The National Space Program of Ukraine for 2003-2007, 170 p. (Nacional'ne kosmichne agentstvo Ukrai'ny, Kyiv, 2003) [in Ukrainian].