System modelling of the natural processes on the basis of remote sensing data and ground-based observations
|1Bodnar, EN, 1Kozlov, ZV, 1Fedorovskyi, OD |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2008, 14 ;(4):53-57|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
System modelling for the ecological influence in the Nikopol mining region and for the oil productivity of the same parts of Dnieper-Donetsk Petroleum Bearing Province was performed on the basis of remote sensing data and ground-based observations.
|Keywords: ecological influence, ground-based observations, modelling, remote sensing data|
1. Diakonov K. N., Kasimov N. S., Tikunov V. S. Modern methods of geographical investigations, 204 p. (Prosveshhenie, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
2. Kozlov Z. V., Lukin A. E., Fedorovsky A. D. The prediction of hydrocarbon deposits in the Dnieper-Donets depression on the base of the integrated assessment of a remote sensing space information and ground-based observations. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 2, 111 — 115 (2007) [in Russian].
3. Korn G. A., Korn Th. M. Mathematical handbook for scientists and engineers, 832 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
4. Lishchenko L. P. Features of the study of landscapes on the basis of remote sensing materials on the example of the Nikopol industrial site. In: New Methods in Aerospace Geosciences, Ed. by V.I. Lyalko, 162—164 (TsAKDZ, Kyiv, 1999) [in Ukrainian].
5. Lyalko V. I., Marynych O. M., Fedorovskyi O. D. Aerospace research of landscapes complexes of Ukraine. Ukr. geograf. zhurn., No. 4, 3—8 (1994) [in Ukrainian].
6. Moiseev N. N. Mathematical problems of system analysis, 487 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].
7. Timchenko I. E. Igumnova E. M. Prediction of natural processes by the method of adaptive balance of causes. Mor. gidrofiz. zhurn., No. 5, 53—63 (2004) [in Russian].
8. Timchenko I. E. Igumnova E. M., Timchenko I. I. System Management and ABC-Technologies of Sustainable Development, 225 p. (ÉKOSI-Gidrofizika, Sevastopol, 2000) [in Russian].