The dynamics of deployment of the ring antennae on the spacecraft without stabilization
|1Zakrzhevskii, AE, 1Tkachenko, VF, 2Khoroshylov, VS |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2009, 15 ;(6):57-66|
|Publication Language: Russian|
There are carried out a construction of a generalized mathematical model and a numerical modelling of the dynamics of a spacecraft with a carried body of changeable geometry. This model describes a deployment of a compact body in ring antennae.
|Keywords: body of changeable geometry, numerical modelling, spacecraft|
1. Beletskii V. V. The motion of an artificial satellite around the center of mass, 416 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
2. Branets V. N., Shmyglevskii I. P. Use of Quaternions in the Problems of Orientation of Solid Bodies, 320 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
3. Wittenburg J. Dynamics of Systems of Rigid Bodies, 292 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Lurie A. I. Analytical Mechanics, 824 p. (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].
5. Zakrzhevskii A. E. Slewing of flexible spacecraft with minimal relative flexible acceleration. J. Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 31 (3), 563—570 (2008).