Bench tests of heat-shielding at radiant heating
|1Gornostaev, GF |
1Frantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Science of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2008, 14 ;(1):25-29|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The effect of heat accumulation in the superficial layer of heat-shielding materials during the increase of its temperature was confirmed by an experimental approach. Experimentally, we confirmed the existence of emission of radiation energy which was not absorbed by a material by the surface of heat-shielding materials. We propose the method for the estimation of the temperature of the surface of a heat-shielding material with the use of the distributed fiber-optical gauge not demanding the application of the obturator.
|Keywords: emission, fiber-optical gauge, heat-shielding material|
1. Belskiy O. I., Svet D. Ya., Shish Yu. I. Measuring the temperature of a liquid metal bath in a converter with a light guide device. In: Objective methods of the pyrometry of radiation from metals, 177—183 (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
2. Gornostaev G. F., Pasichny V. V., Tkachenko G. V. A method for measurement of the radiation component of thermal flow at ceramic heat-insulation surface. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 12 (2-3), 98—102 (2006) [in Russian].
3. Gornostaev G. F., Pasichny V. V., Tkachenko G. V. Development of methods for diagnosing a turbogenerator with fiber optic sensors. Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika, 29 (1), 92—100 (2007) [in Russian].
4. Gornostaev G. F., Teplyakova O. A. Use of optical fibers to isolate the radiative component of a heat flow. Poroshkovaja metallurgija, No. 5-6, 48—51 (1996) [in Russian].
5. Gornostaev G. F., Frolov G. A., Pasichnyi V. V., Tkachenko G. V. Fiber-optic thermometry and its application. Inzhen.-fizich. zhurnal, 80 (2), 180—185 (2007) [in Russian].
6. Ivanov A. B. Fiber Optics: Components, Transmission Systems, Measurement, 671 p. (Komp. Sairus Sistems, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].
7. Okosi T., Okamoto K., Otsu M., et al. Fiber Optic Sensors; Transl. from Japan., 256 p. (Jenergoatomizdat, Leningrad, 1991) [in Russian].
8. Sklyarov O. K. Modern fiber-optical systems of transmission, equipment and elements, 237 p. (SOLON-R, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].
9. Skorokhod V. V., Frolov G. A., Gornostaev G. F. Anomalous heat transfer on the slag-metal boundary in an electroslag remelting installation. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 7, 90—96 (2004) [in Russian].
10. Slezinger I. I. Apparatus for testing the nasal parts of ballistic missiles at the entrance to the dense layers of the atmosphere. Jekspress-inform. VINITI. Ser. Ispytatel'nye pribory i stendy, No. 23, 17—31 (1978) [in Russian].
11. Frolov G. A. Temperature of the surface of a body undergoing destruction by a constant thermal load. Inzhen.-fizich. zhurnal, 53 (3), 420—426 (1987) [in Russian].