The use of remote sensing data for estimation of ecological state of water bodies by the example of the Svityaz lake
|1Podgorodetskaia, LV, 2Zub, LN, 3Fedorovskyi, OD |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Science of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
2I.I. Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
3State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2010, 16 ;(4):51-56|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider the estimation of the ecological state of the Svityaz Lake using remote sensing data. The areas of four types of water vegetation landscapes for assessment of the Svityaz Lake ecological state were classified. We discuss the problem of the impact of water vegetation landscapes areas changes on the Svityaz Lake ecological state. The regression model of ecological state dependence from recreation load on the lake is established. Thе correlation between the computing simulation and estimated ecological state equals 80 %.
|Keywords: landscapes, remote sensing, water bodies|
1. Heiny S., Dubyna D. V., Sytnic K. M., et al. Macrophytes — an indicators of environmental change, 433 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1993) [in Russian].
2. Karpova G. A., Zub L. N. The present state of macrophytes in the lake. Svityaz (Shatskie lakes, Ukraine) under conditions of growing recreational load. Lake ecosystems: biological processes, anthropogenic transformation, water quality: Mater. mezhdunar. nauch. konf., 270—273 (Narych, Minsk, 2003) [in Russian].
3. Karpova H. O., Zub L. M. Negative transformation of macrophytic vegetation of Lake Svityaz in conditions of intensification of recreational loading. Lakes and artificial reservoirs of Ukraine: modern state and anthropogenic changes: Mater. Pershoi' mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf., 312—316 (Vezha, Lutsk, 2008) [in Ukrainian].
4. Korn G. A., Korn Th. M. Mathematical handbook for scientists and engineers: definitions, theorems and formulas for reference and review, 831 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
5. Lyalko V. I., Marynych O. M., Fedorovskyi O. D. Aerospace research of landscapes complexes of Ukraine. Ukr. geograf. zhurn., No. 4, 3—8 (1994) [in Ukrainian].
6. Oksiyuk O. P., Yakushin V. M., Timchenko V. M. ropho-saprobiological characteristic of Shatsky lakes. Gidrobiol. zhurn., 33 (1), 24—35 (1997) [in Russian].
7. Pidgorodetska L. V., Zub L. M., Fedorovskyi O. D. Estimation of the dynamics of overgrown macrophytes of reservoirs on the basis of space information of remote sensing and ground-based observations (for example, Lake Svityaz). Earth Observations for Sustainable Development and Security GEO-UA: Proc. 2nd All-Ukrainian Conf., 110—111 (Osvita Ukrai'ny, Kyiv, 2010) [in Ukrainian].
8. Saaty T. Decision Making. Method of Hierarchy Analysis, 186 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].
9. Timchenko V. M., Oksiyuk O. P. Management of aquatic ecosystems as a promising direction in ecological hydrology. Gidrobiol. zhurn., 34 (6), 120—128 (1998) [in Russian].
10. Timchenko I. E. Igumnova E. M. Prediction of natural processes by the method of adaptive balance of causes. Mor. gidrofiz. zhurn., No. 5, 53—63 (2004) [in Russian].
11. Fedorovsky A.D., Dargeyko L.F., Zubko V.P., Yakimchuk V.G. A system approach to the estimation of the efficiency of hardware complexes for remote Earth sounding, Kosm. nauka tehnol., 7 (5–6), 75—79 (2001) [in Russian].
12. Fedorovskiy A. D., Sirenko L. A., Sukhanov K. Yu., Yakimchuk V. G. Methodical aspects of decoding the space images of aquatic vegetation landscapes for the estimation of the ecological state of the mouth areas of rivers. Gidrobiol. zhurn., 36 (2), 84—94 (2000) [in Russian].
13. Forrester J. W. Industrial Dynamics, 391 p. (Productivity Press, Cambridge MA, 1961).