Absorbed acoustic radiation as a factor of the transformation of inertial sensing elements of gyrostabilized platforms into impedance ones. Mixed boundary problem
|1Karachun, VV, 1Mel’nick, VN |
1National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2011, 17 ;(2):22-31|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We present our results of the analysis of nature of the influence of acoustic radiation penetrating under the head aerodynamic fairing of a launch vehicle. We consider the mechanism of the appearance of additional errors of sensitive inertial elements of gyrostabilized platforms due to diffraction effects.
|Keywords: acoustic radiation, aerodynamic fairing, gyrostabilized platform|
1. Ishlinskii A. Iu. Orientation, gyroscopes, and inertial navigation, 671 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
2. Karachun V. V., Kayuk Ya. F., Mel'nik V. N. Wave tasks of a floating gyroscope, 228 p. (Kornejchuk, Kiev, 2007) [in Russian].
3. Karachun V. V., Mel'nik V. N., Kovalets O. Ya. Gyroscope linear-elastic float-suspension, 240 p. (Kornejchuk, Kiev, 2009) [in Russian].
4. Karachun V. V., Mel'nik V. N., Kovalets O. Ya. Gyrostabilized triaxial platform. Autocompensation of external interference influence, 192 p. (Kornejchuk, Kiev, 2010) [in Russian].
5. Mel'nik V. N., Karachun V. V. Non-linear fluctuations in polyahrehatnom gyroscope, 104 p. (Kornejchuk, Kiev, 2008) [in Russian].
6. Mel'nyk V. M., Tryvajlo M. S., Karachun V. V., et al. Isolation of impedance devices, 104 p. (Kornejchuk, Kiev, 2009) [in Ukrainian].
7. Slomyanskii G. A., Pryadilov Yu. N. Float gyroscopes and their application, 244 p. (Oborongiz, Moscow, 1958) [in Russian].
8. Fridlender G. O. Inertial navigation systems: Textbook, 435 p. (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].
9. Chernogor L. F. Physical processes in the near-Earth environment associated with the March–April 2003 Iraq War. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 9 (2-3), 13—33 (2003) [in Russian].
10. Yagodkin V. V., Khlebnikov G. A. Gyroscopic devices of ballistic missiles, 197 p. (Voenizdat, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].