Dynamics of tendencies of space exploration
|1Dzhur, OE |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):013-019|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We consider tendencies of the development of segments of the market of space technics and services which are perspective for Ukraine.
1. Japan successfully launchers new H-IIA rocket in August. Atoms. Japan, 45 (10) (2001).
2. Mankins J. C. A fresh look at space solar power: New architecture, concepts and technologies. Developing Business: Pap. 48th International Astronautical Federation Congress, (Turin, 4-10 Oct. 1997).
3. Mechara M. Asias space tigers seek launcher role. Aviation Week and Space Technology, 151 (24), 74—75 (1999).
4. Shoebox-sized space probes take to orbit. Science, 284 (5416), 897—899 (1999).
5. Smith B. A. EELV competitors seek to achieve performance goals. Aviation Week and Space Technology, 151 (24), 54—60 (1999).
6. Warwick G. Birds, mark first round of RLV contest. Flight Int., 157 (4725), 27 (2000).