Investigation of the possibility of ballistic factor chage predicting on the basis of outer-trajectory measurements with the use of stable atmosphere parameters for calculations
|1Golubek, AV, 1Emelianova, IA, 1Khorolskyi, PG |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):173-180|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The paper is devoted to the statement of the problem and investigation of the possibility of ballistic factor definition accuracy improvement for space objects moving in top layers of atmosphere. The investigation was carried out with the use of the NORAD data for the «Sich-1» spacecraft as well as solar and geomagnetic indexes freely distributed via Internet.
1. Box G. E. P., Jenkins G. M. Time Series Analysis. Forecasting and Control, Is. 1, 406 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
2. Box G. E. P., Jenkins G. M. Time Series Analysis. Forecasting and Control, Is. 2, 198 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
3. Upper Atmosphere of the Earth: Density Model for Ballistic Support of Satellite Flights: GOST (State Standard) 25645.115-84 from 24 August 1984, 39 p. (Izd-vo standartov, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].
4. Graupe D. Identification of Systems, 302 p.
(Mir, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
5. Anisimov S. A., Zayceva I. S., Raybman N. S., et al. Typical Linear Models of Controlled Objects, Ed. by N. S. Raybman, 264 p. (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
6. Elyasberg P. E. Introduction to the theory of flight of artificial satellites, 540 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].