Mathematical modelling the propagation of shock waves from explosion in ground
|1Vorotintsev, EV, 2Sokol, GI |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):065-067|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The shock wave form an explosion in ground is considered. We developed a mathematical model of the qualitative picture of the propagation of an explosion in ground and calculated parameters of the impulse from the explosion at various distances from the epicenter. The impulse shape is described by the Burgers equation.
1. Zarembo L. K., Krasilnikov V. A. Introduction in Nonlinear Acoustics, 519 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
2. Landau L. D. On Shock Waves at Large Distances from the Place of Their Origin. PMM, 9 (3), 286—292 (1945) [in Russian].
3. Naugol'nikh K. A. On transition of a shock wave into an acoustic wave. Akusticheskij zhurn., 18 (4), 579—583 (1972) [in Russian].
4. Pelinovsky E. N., Fridman V. E., Engelbrecht J. K. Nonlinear Evolution Equations, 154 p. (Valgus, Tallinn, 1984) [in Russian].
5. Rudenko O. V., Soluyan S. I. Theoretical Foundations of Nonlinear Acoustics, 287 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
6. Thurston R. N. Wave propagation in fluids and normal solids. In: Physical Acoustics, Vol. I (Methods and devices, Part A), Ed. by W. P. Mason, 13—139 (Mir, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].