The design of the power supply system for spacecraft of the microsatelute type
|1Alikperov, RR, 1Guhin, SV, 1Gorovyi, AV |
1National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):101-105|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The subject of invesigation is the power supply system of the microsatellite designed by students. We discuss the procedure of the design of the power supply system of the microsatellite. The analysis of the power system features was carried out. The design of storage batteries and a photovoltaic array in the structure of the power supply system is considered.
1. Bezruchko K. V., Belan N. V., Belov D. G., et al. Spacecraft solar power systems. Physical and mathematical modeling, Ed. by S. N. Konyukhov, 513 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 2000) [in Russian].
2. Bezruchko K. V., Gaidukov V. F., Gubin S. V., et al. Solar batteries of automatic spacecraft, 275 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 2001) [in Russian].
3. Bezruchko K. V., Gorovoj A. V., Turkin I. B. Calculation of illumination and temperature of solar power plants of artificial Earth satellites in the conditions of orbital flight, 65 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 1999) [in Russian].
4. Belan N. V., Bezruchko K. V., Eliseev V. B., et al. Onboard power systems of space vehicles based on solar and chemical batteries, Pt. 1, 2, 192 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 1992) [in Russian].
5. Belan N. V., Bezruchko K. V., Sviridenko N. F. Spacecraft control systems, Pt. 1-3, 80 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 1983) [in Russian].