Sound impacts on motion activity of upper limb fingers
|1Il'chenko, EA |
1Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):036-039|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We investigate the character of the interaction of the structures operating the motion of muscles reduction of which results in the action of human hand fingers. Some mechanograms of the reduction of hand fingers under the effect of sound irritants of different frequencies on aural analysers were obtained in the experiments carried out.
1. Efanova S. G., Shugurov O. A. Studies of muscle activity in various conditions of stimulation control. In: Biological and technical regulation systems: Sb. nauch. tr., 49—53 (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1995) [in Russian].
2. Efanova S. G., Shugurov O. A., Ilchenko E. A. Comparative characteristics of the motor reaction of various fingers. In: Regulation in living systems: Sb. nauch. tr., 59—61 (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1998) [in Russian].
3. Efanova S. G., Rudenko N. P., Ilchenko E. A. Amplitude-frequency characteristic of the fingers of the upper finger. Fiziologichnyj zhurn., 44 (3), 80 (1998) [in Ukrainian].
4. Ilchenko E. A. About flexion of a person’s fingers caused by stimulation of the forearm with different frequencies. In: Man and Space: Abstracts Int. Young Sci.-Pract. Conference, 217 (Dnipropetrovsk, 1999) [in Russian].
5. Shugurov O. A., Efanova S. G., Vlasova N. P. Studies of muscle activity during fatigue: Sb. nauch. tr. (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1997) [in Russian].