Mathematical modelling of process of diffusion welding of junctions with contact developed surfaces
|1Chernetskii, SA, 1Karpovich, EV |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):150-158|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We present the mathematical model of the processes occuring in the diffusion welding of details from heterogeneous materials on developed surfaces and the realization of the model by the finite element method. The numerical experiment results are presented and recommendations for the choice of geometric, mechanical and heat physical properties of welded materials are proposed.
1. Kazakov N. F. Diffusion Welding of Materials, 312 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
2. Karakozov E. S. Pressure welding of metals, 280 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
3. Kuz'menko V. I., Chernetskii S. A. To solving nonlinear programming problems arising in the numerical study of the contact interaction of deformable bodies. In: Stability and strength of structural elements: Sb. nauch. tr., 10—17 (1980) [in Russian].
4. Lakhtin Yu. M., Leontieva V. P. Materials Science, 493 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
5. Podgorny A. N., Marchenko G. A., Pustynnikov V. I. Principles and methods of applied elasticity theory, 328 p. (Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev, 1981) [in Russian].
6. Samul' V. I. Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity and plasticity, 288 p. (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
7. Kiselev S. N., Shevelev G. N., Roshchin V. V., et al. Pipes connection of heterogeneous metals, 176 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].