Multicriterial comparative analysis of rocket and space technology
|1Gusynin, VP, 2Goldstein, Yu.M, 2Doroshkevich, VK, 2Kuznetsov, VI, 3Kuchugurnyi, Yu.P |
1State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
3Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(1-2):003-009|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The problem of a comparative analysis of objects of rocket and space technology is formulated in terms of one of fundamental problems of the system analysis, namely, comparisons of objects on set of diverse criteria. A procedure for a comparative estimation based on the method of the analytic hierarchy process is offered as an algorithm. We give an example, namely, a comparison of launcher-earners. derived wilh the use of our software.
1. Beklemishev D. V. Additional chapters on linear algebra, 336 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
2. Bellman R. Introduction to Matrix Theory, 368 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].
3. Voronin A. N. System Analysis and Multicriteria Estimation of Space Projects by Expert Methods. Problemy upravlenija i informatiki, No. 1, 121 — 135 (2004) [in Russian].
4. Larichev O. I. Science and art of decision making, 300 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
5. Larichev O. I., Braun R. Quantitative and verbal analysis of decisions: a comparative study of resources and limitations. Jekonomika i matematicheskie metody, 34 (4), 97—107 (1998) [in Russian].
6. Larichev O. I., Moshkovich E. M. Qualitative Decision Making Methods, 278 p. (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
7. Noghin V. D. A simplified variant of the analytic hierarchy process based on a nonlinear scalarizing function. Zhurn. vychislit. matem. i matematich. fiz., 44 (7), 1261—1270 (2004) [in Russian].
8. Saaty Th. L., Kearns K. P. Analytical Planning. The Organization of Systems, 224 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
9. Totsenko V. G. Methods and systems of decision-making support, 382 p. (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 2002) [in Russian].
10. Saaty T. L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process. (McGrow-Hill, N. Y., 1980).
11. Saaty T. L. Decision making for leaders, 240 p. (RWS Publ., Pittsburg, 2000).