The effect of carbon plastic truss structures of solar arrays on dynamical characteristics of their drive mechanism
|1Shatikhin, VE, 2Semenov, LP, 3Artemenko, YH, 4Ihnatovych, SR |
1Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
3Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
4National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(1-2):010-015|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider the effect of carbon plastic truss structures on dynamical characteristics of drive mechanism of space vehicle solar arrays. An anulysis is made for frequencies of own oscillations of the truss structures of solar arrays and for dynamical characteristics of their drive mechanism for the case of structures from the carbon and plastic as well as from the aluminium alloy AMh-6. Wc substantiate the advantages of the manufacturing of truss strucWrcs of frameworks from the carhon and plastic, by the winding method in respect of deriving a higher rigidity of a structure.
1. Ananiev I. V. Handbook on the calculation of natural vibrations of elastic systems, 354 p. (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1946) [in Russian].
2. Babakov I. M. Oscillations theory, 556 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
3. Voloshin V. I., Dranovsky V. I., Bushuev Ye. I. Present state, prospects, and problems of the service market in the remote sensing of the Earth. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 8 (2-3), 41—51 (2002) [in Ukrainian].
4. Zgurovsky M. Z., Bidyuk P. I. Analysis and Control of Large Space Structures, 450 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, 1997) [in Russian].
5. Korenevskii D. G. Stability of Dynamical Systems under Random Perturbations of Parameters. Algebraic Criteria, 208 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, 1989) [in Russian].
6. Malkov I. V. Classification of composite rod elements. Visn. Shidnoukr. derzh. un-tu, No. 6, 75—78 (1999) [in Russian].
7. Malkov I. V. To the selection of criteria for the effectiveness of truss structures made of composite materials. In: Questions of design and production of aircraft structures: Coll. of sci. papers, N. Ye. Zhukovskiy State Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Is. 17(4), 60—67 (1999) [in Russian].
8. Malkov I. V. Modeling of the technological process of shaping multiport fittings by winding. Visn. Shidnoukr. nac. un-tu, No. 8(30), 81—85 (2000) [in Russian].
9. Razygraev A. P. Fundamentals of flight control spacecraft and ships, 472 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
10. Rach V. A., Malkov I. V. Classification of multipath fittings of truss structures from composite materials. Vestnik Vostochnoukr. gos. un-ta. Ser. Mashinostroenie, 168—172 (1996) [in Russian].
11. Rach V. A., Malkov I. V. The concept of creating truss structures of space vehicles from composite materials. Visn. Shidnoukr. derzh. un-tu, No. 2(6), 138—142 (1997) [in Russian].
12. Sitalo V. G., Artemenko Ju. G., Rach V. A., et al. Dimensional and stable elements of truss structures. Tehnologicheskie sistemy, 3 (23), 5—12 (2004) [in Russian].
13. Timoshenko S. P. Vibration problems in engineering, 444 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].
14. Proc. 6th Intern. Symp. IFAC on Automatic Control in Space: In 2 vols., 760 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
15. Triakin V. P., Shul'zhenko N. G., Gontarovskii P. P., Matiukhin Yu. I. Estimating the resonance oscillation regimes in space vehicles. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 9 (4), 40—44 (2003) [in Russian].
16. Chernous'ko F. L., Akulenko L. D., Sokolov B. N. Vibration control, 384 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].
17. Gladilin V. S., Sitalo V. G., Artemenko Y. G., et al. Manufacturing of carbon fiber reinforced plastic elements of spacecraft truss structures by winding. In: Proc. of fourth Ukraine-Russia- China symposium on space science and technology, Ukraine, September 12-17, 1996, Vol. II, 552— 554 (Kiev, 1996).
18. Shlomi Arnon, Kopeika N. S. Laser satellite communications network — vibration effect and possible solutions. Proc. IEEE, 85 (10), 1646—1661 (1997).