Prospects of space life sciences in the world and Ukraine
|1Kordyum, EL |
1M.G. Kholodny Institute of Botany of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(1-2):075-086|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
Some perspective directions of space life sciences development in the world today and in future are considered. A significanl attention is paid to the Space Life Sciences Program in Ukraine that is prepared in the light of world-scientific priorities in this field, based on preliminary obtained experimental materials and the original concepts and hypotheses proposed by Ukrainian scientists as well as on the use of new methodological approaches and models for ground-based and spaceflight experiments. The main directions of the Program, its tasks and scientific-technical availability are presented.
1. Kordyum E. L. Space biology and medicine in Ukraine. In: Space Research in Ukraine, 1998— 2000, 44—54, (ADEF-Ukrai'na, Kyiv, 2002) [in Ukrainian].
2. Kordyum E. L. Space biology and medicine in Ukraine. In: Space Research in Ukraine, 2002—2004, 51—58, (Kyiv, 2004) [in Ukrainian].
3. Petrov V. M. The Radioactive Safety of a Piloted Interplanetary Expedition. Vestnik RAN, 74 (6), 544—545 (2004) [in Russian].
4. Ukrainian research in microgravity, 16—22 (Kyiv, 2004) [in Ukrainian].
5. Kargel J. S. Proof for water, hints of life. Science, 306 (5702), 1689—1691 (2004).
6. Kordyum E. L. Space biology and medicine in Ukraine: concepts and experimental data. In: Space Sciences in Ukraine 2000— 2002, 55—66 (Kyiv, 2002).
7. Pennisi E., Kerr R. A. On Mars, a second chance for life. Science, 305 (5704), 2010—2012 (2004).