Calculations for stress-strained state of a panel of a solar array under thermal loading conditions
|1Xiaoyan, Wang, 2Pokhyl, Yu.A, Koval', KV, 1Shiyu, He., 3Gavrylov, RV |
1Center for Space Materials Science and Simulation of the Cosmic Factors of the Harbin Polytechnic University, Harbin, China
2B.I. Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering, NAS of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
3B.Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(5-6):103-110|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We developed two unified analytical methods for stress-strained state (SSS) determination of panels of solar arrays of spacecrafts at thermal loading. A determination and an analysis of SSS for solar array testing model are made and the results of the analysis are compared with ones from the finite element method. Some recommendations for panel optimal structure determination are developed on the basis of our parametrical investigation.
1. Bezruchko K. V., Gaidukov V. F., Gubin S. V., et al. Solar batteries of automatic spacecraft, 165—171 (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 2001) [in Russian].
2. Belan N. V., Bezruchko K. V., Eliseev V. B., et al. Onboard power systems of space vehicles based on solar and chemical batteries, Pt. 1, 192 p. (Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkiv, 1998) [in Russian].
3. Karpov Ya. S, Koval' K. V. A technique for determining the stress-strain state of multilayer adhesion compounds. Problems of design and production of aircraft structures, Is. 16 (3), 85—91 (1999) [in Russian].
4. Karpov Ya. S., Krivenda S. P., Ryabkov V. I. Design and Engineering of Joints of Composite Materials, 200 p. (Kharkov Aviats. Inst., Kharkov, 1997) [in Russian].
5. Koval' K. V. Allowance for the width in determining the stress-strain state of multilayer adhesion compounds. Problems of design and production of aircraft structures, Is. 27 (4), 106—112 (2001) [in Russian].