Reliability analyses of solar panel drive for long lifetime spacecrafts
|1Shatikhin, VE, 2Semenov, LP, 3Makarov, AL, 4Khoroshylov, VS, 4Popel′, VM, 5Ignatovich, SR |
1Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
3Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
4Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
5Aerospace Institute of the National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2010, 16 ;(5):54-58|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We consider the prediction method of reliability probability for solar panel drive design using regression analyses. We deduced analytical relations between dynamical resistance and reliability probability of mechanical unit of solar panel drive for large Earth observation satellites. The relative regression functions are constructed.
|Keywords: dynamical resistance, regression functions, solar panel|
1. Vul'fson I. I., Erikhov M. L., Kolovskii M. Z. Mechanics of Machines, 510 p. (Vyssh. shk., Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
2. Gavrilenko V. A. Fundamentals of the theory of involute gear, 432 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].
3. Prihod'ko A. I. Workshop on econometrics. Regression analysis by means of Excel, 250 p. (Feniks, Rostov-on-Don, 2007) [in Russian].
4. Sliudikov M. N. The reliability and accuracy of the mechanisms are aircraft control systems, 350 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].
5. Shatikhin V. Ye., Borysenko V. M., Fedorenko V. A., et al Conditions for the kinematic contact in the problem of flow around the bearing surfaces of an aircraft. Tehnologicheskie sistemy, No. 3, 66—70 (2005) [in Russian].
6. Shatikhin V. Ye., Semenov L. P., Artemenko Yu. G., et al. Determination of dynamic characteristics of solar cell frames by the method of possible displacements. Tehnologicheskie sistemy, No. 4, 26—31 (2006) [in Ukrainian].
7. Shatikhin V. Ye., Semenov L. P., Khoroshilov V. S., et al. Prediction of gear wear for the estimation of solar array drive dynamic behavior. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 12 (4), 33—37 (2006) [in Ukrainian].