Simulation and synthesis of satellite constellation for zonal observations of the territory of Ukraine
|1Artiushenko, MV, 1Dugin, SS, 2Fedorovskyi, OD |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Science of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
2State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2011, 17 ;(5):50-57|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The dynamic problem on the synthesis of satellite constellations for zonal observations of the Earth is examined. The synthesis is conducted under the condition of the minimization of revisit time statistical criterion with consideration for limitations on system state variables and for requirements of effective operation. We give an example of simulation and synthesis of the satellite constellation for zonal observations of the territory of Ukraine to solve some ecological problems.
|Keywords: minimization, simulation, synthesis, zonal observations|
1. Barinov K. N., Burdaev M. N., Mamon P. A. Dynamics and design principles of orbital systems of spacecraft, 232 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
2. Mozhaev G. V. Synthesis of the orbital structures of satellite systems, 304 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
3. Saulskiy V. K. Multiple continuous coverage of the earth based on multi-satellite systems with linear structure. Issled. Zemli iz kosmosa, No. 2, 164—175 (2009) [in Russian].
4. Fedorovskyi A. D., Artiushenko M. V., Kozlov Z. V. Parametric synthesis of space systems for remote sensing of the Earth on the basis of the genetic method. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (1), 54—60 (2004) [in Russian].
5. Elyasberg P. E. Introduction to the theory of flight of artificial satellites, 494 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
6. Adams W. S., Rider L. Circular Polar Constellations Providing Continuous Single or Multiple Coverage Above a Specified Latitude. J. Astronaut Sci., 35 (2), 155—192 (1987).
7. Crossley W. A., Williams E. A. Simulated Annealing and Genetic Algorithm Approaches for Discontinuos Coverage Satellite Constellation Design. Engineering Optimization, 32, 353—371 (2000).
8. Larson W. J., Wertz J. R. (Eds.) Space Mission Analysis and Design, Second ed., Chapters 5—7 (Microcosm, Torrance, California, 1997).
9. Walker J. G. Some Circular Orbit Patterns Providing Continuous Whole-Earth Coverage. J. British Interplanetary Soc., 24, 369—384 (1971). i>Global mapping functions for the atmosphere delay at radio wavelengths. Geophys J. Res., 202D (2), 3227—3246 (1996).
10. Steigenberger P., Rothacher M., Fritsche M., et al. Quality of reprocessed GPS satellite orbits. J. Geodesy, 83 (3-4), 241—248 (2008).