Imitation of incoherent scatter signals with consideration for altitudinal distribution of ionosphere parameters, plasma dynamics and noise components
|1Puliaiev, VA, 2Bohomaz, OV |
1Institute of Ionosphere of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2Institute of Ionosphere of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2011, 17 ;(5):24-28|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
Some methods for the synthesis of incoherent scattering signals which take into account several factors are described. These factors are the following: the altitudinal distribution of ionosphere parameters (temperature variation of ions and electrons, electron density, change in the relative composition of ions of different varieties), the ionosphere plasma dynamics (the movement of electrons and ions as a whole and with the creation of plasma currents), and the presence of noise during the operation of a radar station.
|Keywords: incoherent scatter, noise components, plasma dynamics|
1. Bogomaz A. V. Simulation of a random signal with a given power spectral density. Vestnik NTU «HPI»: Avtomatika i priborostroenie, No. 23, 29—32 (2009) [in Russian].
2. Brjunelli B. E., Namgaladze A. A. Ionospheric physics, 521 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
3. Puliaiev V. O., Bohomaz O. V., Kotov D. V.
Method for simulation of mix of noise-like signal and noise with given spectra. Pat. 42311 Ukraine, MPK G01S 13/95, No. u200901462; published 25.06.2009, Bull. No. 12 [in Ukrainian].
4. Bohomaz O. V. Method for simulation of distribution in height for signal of non-coherent dissipation and interference. Pat. 45547 Ukraine, MPK G01S 13/95, No. u200906890; published 10.11.2009, Bull. No. 21 [in Ukrainian].
5. Puliaiev V. O., Miroshnikov A. Ye., Yemelianov L. Ya., et al. Method for simulation of signal of incoherent scattering according to state and dynamics of ionosphere plasma. Pat. 58665 Ukraine, MPK G01S 13/00, No. u201009698; published 26.04.2011, Bull. No. 8 [in Ukrainian].
6. Lysenko V. N. Synthesis of IS signal model. Bulletin of the Kharkov Polytechnic Institute: Investigation of the Ionosphere by IS Technique, No. 248, is. 5, 21—24 (1987) [in Russian].
7. Lysenko V. N., Kapustyan A. A., Brusko A. V. Simulation of IS signal. Bulletin of the Kharkov Polytechnic Institute:Investigation of the Ionosphere by IS Technique, No. 234, is. 4, 60—64 (1986) [in Russian].
8. Pulyaev V. A., Dzyubanov D. A., Domnin I. F. Determination of the ionospheric parameters using the incoherent scattering technique: Monograph, 240 p. (NTU “KhPI”, Kharkiv, 2011) [in Russian].
9. Pulyaev V. A., Sokol E. I., Bogomaz A. V., et al. Features of the direct scattering problem in the calculation of ionospheric plasma parameters. Radiotehnika, No. 160, 280—285 (2010) [in Russian].
10. Rogozhkin E. V., Pulyaev V. A., Lysenko V. N. Sounding signals to study the ionosphere by the incoherent scattering: Monograph, 256 p. (NTU “KhPI”, Kharkiv, 2008) [in Russian].
11. Evans J. W. Theoretical and practical issues to investigate the ionosphere by means of incoherent scattering of radio waves. Proceedings of the IEEE, 57 (4), 139—175 (1969) [in Russian].