Monitoring of disturbances in a local spatio-temporal region of the ionosphere from data of a network of receiving stations for satellite radio navigation signals
|1Dedenok, VP, 1Tkachenko, АO, 1Deyneko, VM, 1Reznikov, Yu.V |
1I. Kozhedub Kharkiv Air Force University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2011, 17 ;(6):68-73|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We propose a method for the use of an estimate of an ionospheric delay of radio navigation signals for the monitoring of the ionosphere state in a local spatio-temporal area on the basis of data from several satellite radio navigation signal receiving stations. A comparative analysis is performed for ionospheric variations over the epicenter of the strong earthquake in Greece in 2006 (М = 6.8) and results of known studies. Some results of an analysis of the ionosphere state over the epicenter of the great earthquake in Japan in March 2011 (M = 9.0) are presented.
|Keywords: ionosphere, monitoring, radio navigation signals|
1. Bondur V. G., Smirnov V. M. Ionospheric disturbances during the preparation of seismic events according to satellite navigation systems. In: Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space: Proceedings, Vol. II, is. 3, 190—197 (ISR RAS, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
2. Dedenok V. P., Tkachenko A. A., Kochura V. O., Deyneko V. M. An adaptive method for compensating the ionospheric delay of satellite radio navigation signals in a local space-time domain based on the Klobushar model. Systems of Control, Navigation and Communication, Is. 2 (10), 22—27 (CSRI N&C, Kyiv, 2009) [in Russian].
3. Dedenok V. P., Flerko S. N., Reznikov Yu. V. Complex of operational three-dimensional monitoring of the ionosphere using GNSS signals. Mater. Of the first Ukrainian-Chinese forum "Science - Production", P. 132 (HNURJe, Kharkov, 2007) [in Russian].
4. Zaharenkova I. E., Shagimuratov I. I., Krankovski A., Lagovskij A. F. Ionospheric anomalies observed in GPS TEC measurements before the earthquake in Greece January 8, 2006 (M6.8). Issledovano v Rossii, 39, 1047—1055 (2006) [in Russian].
5. Reznikov Ju. V. Recommendations for the development of a system for three-dimensional monitoring of the ionosphere based on signals from satellite radio navigation systems. Systems of Control, Navigation and Communication, No. 2 (14), 33—36 (2010) [in Russian].
6. Baran L. W., Shagimuratov I. I., Tepenitsina N. J. The use of GPS for ionospheric studies. Artif. Satell., 32 (1), 49—60 (1997).
7. Liu J. Y., Chuo Y. J., Shan S. J., et al. Pre-earthquake ionospheric anomalies registered by continuous GPS TEC measurement. Ann. Geophys., 22, 1585— 1593 (2004).
8. Saroso S., Liu J. Y., Hattori K., Chen C. H. Ionospheric GPS TEC anomalies and M > 5.9 earthquakes in Indonesia during 1993—2002. Terr. Atmos. Ocean. Sci., 19, 481—488 (2008).
doi: 10.3319/TAO.2008.19. 5.481(T)