Rules and procedure of the technique certification using the remote sensing data for the solution of thematic problems
|1Popov, MO, 1Tsymbal, TV |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(4):104-112|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The work is dedicated to an actual problem of the substantiation of conditions of objective matching of the different techniques using the remote sensing data, which will be used for the solution nature protection and environmental problems. The rules and procedure of certification of a technique of classification of remote sensing objects with usage of the aerospace maps are offered. The features of certification of forecasting techniques of a condition of natural resources and environments with usage of the aerospace maps are reviewed.
1. Vilkas E. Y., Mayminas E. Z. Solutions: theory, information, modeling, 26— 27 (Radio i sviaz, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].
2. Voronin Yu. A. Classification theory and its applications, 16—21 (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1985) [in Russian].
3. Dakshtein L., Ambrus Sh., Davis D. R. Requirements for the development of forecasts as a means of managing hydrological and hydrogeological systems. In: Anderson M. G., Burt T. P. (Eds) Hydrological Forecasting, Transl. from Eng., 696—698 (Mir, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
4. State system for standardization of the Ukraine: DSTU 1.0-93, from January 01, 1994 [in Ukrainian].
5. Certification. Basic concepts. Terms and definitions: DSTU-2462-94, from January 01, 1995 [in Ukrainian].
6. Certification System for Ukrainian Certification of Products. Procedure for Certification of Products: DSTU-3413-96, from April 01, 1997 [in Ukrainian].
7. Certification System for Ukrainian Certification of Products. Register of the System: DSTU-3415-96, from April 01, 1997 [in Ukrainian].
8. Duda R. O., Hart P. E. Pattern classification and scene analysis, 86—88 (Mir, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
9. Kienko Yu. P. Fundamentals of space natural history, 285 p. (Kartgeotsentr—Geodezizdat, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].
10. Classifier of thematic tasks of assessment of natural resources and the environment, solved using the Earth remote sensing materials. Revision 6, 52 p. (ITC SkanJeks, Irkutsk, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].
11. Certification of processes. Production. General provisions: KND 50-029-94 (Kerivnyj normatyvnyj dokument Derzhkomstandartu), from March 01, 1995 [in Ukrainian].
12. Kronberg P. Remote study of the Earth: Fundamentals and methods of remote research in geology, Transl. from Germ., 343 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
13. Lyalko V. I. The current state of space science and the prospects for its development. In: New methods in aerospace Geosciences, 6—18 (NAN Ukrai'ny, Kyiv, 1999) [in Ukrainian].
14. Mushik E., Muller P. Methods of decision making intechnology, 208 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
15. Popov M. O. Present-day views on the interpretation of RSE data. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 8 (2-3), 110—115 (2002) [in Ukrainian].
16. Bestuzhev I. V. (Ed.) Working book on forecasting, 430 p. (Mysl', Moscow,1982) [in Russian].
17. Lyalko V. I., Popov M. O. (Eds.) Glossary of remote sensing, 170 p. (SMP AVERS, Kyiv, 2004) [in Ukrainian].
18. Yurlov F. F. Technical and economical efficiency of complex radio-electronic systems, 280 p. (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
19. Highleyman W. H. The design and analysis of pattern recognition experiments. Bell System Technical J., 41, 723—744 (1962).