Undersatellite authentication and interpretation of the data of space surveys of a sea surface
|1Andrianova, OR, 1Batyrev, AA, 1Skipa, MI, 1Sriberko, AV |
1Department of hydroacoustics of the Marine hydrophysical institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Odesa, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(4):092-095|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Results of the adaptation of the satellite data to the real conditions of the sea environment are received on the example of the northwest part of the Black sea. Statistical estimations of the correlation between the satellite data and contact measurements of the water temperature allow to establish correlation and regression dependences (correlation is 0.75). It is marked, that the designed equations can be used in practice for creation of the system for the remote control of the waters condition.
1. Abuzyarov Z. K., Kudryavaya K. I., Seryakov E. I., Skriptunova L. I. Marine forecasts, (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1988) [in Russian].
2. Brekhovskikh L. M., Andreeva I. B. (Eds) Ocean Acoustics. Current State, 246 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
3. Andrianova O. R., Kholoptsev A. V. On the possibility of studying mesoscale vortices using acoustic probing. Akusticheskij zhurn., 4 (1), 134—136 (1994) [in Russian].
4. Bendat J., Piersol A. Measurement and analysis of random processes, 464 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
5. Bychkova I. A., Viktorov S. V., Vinogradov V. V. Remote Determination of theTemperature of the Sea, 233 p. (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1988) [in Russian].
6. Trokhimovskii Y. G., Kravtsov Y. A., Kuz'min A. V., Medvedev A. P. Consideration of ocean surface temperature profile in execution of satellite radiometric measurements in the microwave band. Issled. Zemli iz kosmosa, No. 5, 3—9 (1998) [in Russian].
7. Uspensky A. B., Soloviev V. I. The current state and prospects of development methods for sea surface temperature derivation from space. Issled. Zemli iz kosmosa, No. 1, 102—112 (1998) [in Russian].
8. Fedorovskii A. D., Yakimchuk V. G. RSE simulation: formulation of the problem and lines of attack on it. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 8 (2-3), 83—88 (2002) [in Russian].
9. Fedorovskyi O. D., Yakimchuk V. G., Ryabokonenko S. A. Interpretation of space images of landscape zones with the use of the Markov image model. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 7 (5-6), 80—84 (2001) [in Russian].