The algorithm for the determination of spacecraft orbit parameters with the use of the Doppler gauge system
|1Kovbasiuk, SV, 2Makhonin, EI, 1Pysarchuk, ОО |
1Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev of the National Aviation University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
2State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(4):027-031|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The algorithm for the determination of spacecraft orbit parameters with the help of the Doppler gauge system is proposed. It is based on the operational method of differential transformations. Our results of performance evaluation of the algorithm developed are presented.
1. Baranov V. L., Baranov G. L. System-analog and quasi-analog modeling. Elektron. Modelirovanie, No. 4, 9—16 (1994) [in Russian].
2. Baranov G. L., Baranov V. L., Kovbasiuk S. V. Statistical characteristics of differential spectrum of spasecraft trajectory. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 7 (4), 147—153 (2001) [in Russian].
3. Gromov G. N. Differential-geometric method of navigation, 384 p. (Radio i Svyaz', Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
4. Zhdaniuk B. F. Fundamentals of statistical processing of trajectory measurements, 384 p. (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
5. Pukhov G. E. Differential spectra and models, 184 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1990) [in Russian].
6. Piaskovs'kyi D. V., Kovbasiuk S. V., Shestakov V. I. Determination of spacecraft motion parameters by Doppler gauges system. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 7 (4), 137—140 (2001) [in Ukrainian].
7. Sage E., Mills J. Estimation theory and its application in communication and management, Transl. from Eng., Ed. by B. R. Levin, 496 p. (Svjaz', Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].