Ground-based and satellite-borne monitoring of total ozone field over the Ukraine
|1Belokrinitskaya, LM, 1Kalinina, IV, 2Kruchenitsky, GM |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Central Aerological Observatory of Roshydromet, Dolgoprudnyj, Russia
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(4):096-103|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We analysed observational data on total ozone field over the Ukraine obtained by the use of ground and space-borne measuring instruments since the 1970s to the present day. Comparative estimates of the performance of ground-based measuring means used in the Ukraine and abroad are derived. Climatic norms, linear and square-law TO trends for the Ukraine are calculated and compared with similar data for the corresponding latitudinal belt. It is shown that TO variations are not unidirectional but are oscillatory in character.
1. Arnol'd V. I. Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, 23 (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
2. Belokrinitskaya L. M., Belyavsky A. V., Kruchenitsky G. M. Ukrainian National system of UV-B irradiance monitoring. In: 3rd Ukrainian Conference for Perspective Space Researches: Abstracts, Katsiveli, Crimea, September 15 —19, 2003, 216 (Izd-vo In-t kosmich. issled. NANU-NKAU, Kiev, 2003) [in Russian].
3. Grytsai Z. I., Evtushevsky O. M., Kravchenko V. O., et al. Comparison of ground-based observations of ozone at the station Akademik Vernadsky and at the Observatory in Lesnykh with satellite measurements. Bjul. Ukrai'ns'kogo antarktychnogo centru, Is. 2, 44—49 (1998) [in Ukrainian].
4. Kadygrova T. V., Kruchenitskii G. M. Isolation of trends in ozone partial pressure at different altitudes in the atmosphere. Izv. RAN. Fizika atmosfery i okeana, 31 (1), 62—68 (1995) [in Russian].
5. Kotelnikov V. A. Potential Noise Immunity Theory, 16 (Gosjenergoizdat, Moscow, 1956) [in Russian].
6. Installation of meteorological stations and posts. Organsisation of observation of the total content of atmospheric ozone, Is. 13, 35 (Minekoresursiv Ukrai'ny, Kyiv, 2004) [in Ukrainian].
7. Perov S. P., Khrgian A. Kh. Modern Problems of Atmospheric Ozone, 232 (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1980) [in Russian].
8. Khromov S. P., Mamontova L. I. Meteorological dictionary,418 (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1974) [in Russian].
9. Bojkov R. D. The Changing Ozone Layer, 17 (WMO & UNEP Joint publ., 1995).
10. Ozone Data for the World, ODW CD #1 1999, ODW CD #2 2000, ODW CD #3 2001. (WOUDC, Canada M3H 5T4).