Dynamic management of the onboard memory device of a space vehicle
|1Kapustin, Ye.I, 1Kirillov, AI, 2Makhonin, EI, 2Volokh, KF |
1State Enterprise «Dneprokosmos», Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(2):035-038|
|Publication Language: Russian|
An effective way of payload scheduling and onboard memory management of a space vehicle for the Earth remote sensing is offered.
|Keywords: memory management, remote sensing, space vehicle|
1. Voloshyn V. I., Kapustin Ye. I., Kirillov O. I., et al. Information technologies in control of spacecraft payload work on remote sensing of the Earth. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 11 (3-4), 88—91 (2005) [in Russian].
2. Voloshin V. I., Kapustin E. I., Kirillov A. I., et al. Principles of constructing algorithms for working with a payload of a high-resolution spacecraft for surveying large areas of the Earth's surface. In: 5th Ukrainian Conference on Space Research: Abstracts, NCUIKS, Evpatoria, September 4-11, 2005, 163 (Institute of Space Researches NANU-NKAU, Kiev, 2005) [in Russian].
3. Voloshin V. I., Kapustin E. I., Kirillov A. I., et al. Determination of the duration of radio visibility zones taking into account the angles of closure for conducting communication sessions with the spacecraft. In: 5th Ukrainian Conference on Space Research: Abstracts, NCUIKS, Evpatoria, September 4-11, 2005, 162 (Institute of Space Researches NANU-NKAU, Kiev, 2005) [in Russian].
4. Kapustin Ye. I., Kirillov O. I., Makhonin Ye. I., Volokh K. F. Remotely sensed data archive of National Space Agency of Ukraine: creation of structure and ways of integration. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (5-6), 181 — 184 (2004) [in Russian].
5. Kirillov O. I., Kirillova N. A., Mahonin Ye. I. Forming and display of spacecraft payload work plans and deriving remotely sensed data with the use of GIS- technologies program packages. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 11 (3-4), 85—87 (2005) [in Russian].
6. Satellite "EgyptSat-I". Initial data for planning the operation of payload devices, Is. 2 (SDB «Yuzhnoye», Dnepropetrovsk, 2006) [in Russian].