New energy saving method of nanooxide plating for aluminium alloys
|1Livshits, AB, 1Don, Yu.A, 2Zheltov, PN |
1Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrainian Research Institute of Manufacturing Engineering", Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrainian Research Institute of Manufacturing Engineering", Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2008, 14 ;(3):098-100|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
A new energy saving method for nanooxide plating of aluminium alloys is developed. High anticorrosion resistance of nanooxide coverages (NanOks) is provided by their nonporosity. NAnOks plating method is universal and recommended for anticorrosive protection of articles made of D16, V95 AMG-6, A18 and other alloys, for lap joints, aluminium units with steel components, glue-welding designs, etc. The application of nanoanodization allows one to reduce power inputs and production capacity by the factor of several tens as well as to increase environmental safety.
|Keywords: anticorrosion resistance, nanooxide coverages, nonporosity|
1. Golubev A. I. Anodic Oxidation of Aluminum Alloys. (Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].
2. Jelinek T. V. Advances in Metal Finishing - An Assessment of the International Literature 2005 – 2006. Gal'vanotehnika i obrabotka poverhnosti, 15 (3), 10—28 (2007) [in Russian].
3. Spravochnik khimika [Chemist's handbook], Vol. 3, 758 p. (Khimiya, Moscow, 1964) [in Russian].
4. Sukhotin A. M. Handbook of Electrochemistry, 309 p. (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1981) [in Russian].
5. Thomas P., Benaben P. Nanostructures poreuses d'alumine: elaboration et proprietes. Galvano organo, No. 747, 46—49 (2005).