Technical premises of area expansion of European geostationary navigation overlay service action zone on Ukrainian region
|1Kozlov, VA, 1Luk'ianov, AM, 2Nozdrin, IG |
1Public Joint Stock Company «Research Institute of Radio Measurements», Kharkiv, Ukraine
2Public Joint Stock Company «Research Institute of Radio Measurements», Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):022-024|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The problem of the effect area expansion of the European wide-area differential subsystem of the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service (EGNOS) on the Ukrainian region is considered. It has been demonstrated that it is necessary to place 2-3 RIMS for the ensuring of the navigation determination accuracy, regulated by EGNOS, within the Ukrainian territory. The information of these RIMS will be transmitted to the EGNOS processing data center. The results of the modeling of the navigation determination accuracy within the Ukrainian territory using correcting information of the EGNOS system are adduced.
|Keywords: EGNOS, navigation determination accuracy, RIMS|
1. Vereshak A. P., Zhalilo A. A., Nozdrin I. G., Flerko S. N. Possibilities for realizing a wide-area differential navigation using the GPS and GLONASS signals in Ukraine. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 4 (5-6), 56— 61 (1998) [in Russian].
2. Vereshak A. P., Piskorzh V. V., Zhalilo A. A., et al. Concept of the development of the Ukrainian navigation service system. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 4 (5-6), 46—55 (1998) [in Russian].
3. Khoda O. A. KLIO software for the estimation of the ionospheric parameters. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 5 (5-6), 25—32 (1999) [in Russian].
4. EGNOS AOC: System requirements. European Space Agency, Project Office GNSS-1, 1998.
5. EGNOS System Test Bed User Workshop Toulouse, 6-7 July 2000. oman"; color:black;mso-ansi-language:UK;mso-fareast-language:RU;mso-bidi-language: AR-SA'>.