Information in multiposition radar complex by using differential spectrum of spacecraft trajectory
|1Baranov, GL, 2Piaskovs'kyi, DV, 3Kovbasiuk, SV |
1State Enterprise Research Institute “Quantum-Navigation” Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
3Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev of the National Aviation University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):154–158|
|Publication Language: Russian|
It is proposed a new approach to determination and extrapolation of the spacecraft position in orbit for multiposition radar complex, consisted of independent radar station based on the differential Tailor transformations. The analytical dependences of accuracy characteristics are obtained.
|Keywords: differential Tailor transformations, multiposition radar complex, trajectory|
1. Kahaner D., Moler C., and Nash S. Numerical Methods and Software, Transl. from Eng., 575 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].
2. Pugachev V. S. (Ed.) Basics of automatic control, 720 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
3. Pukhov G. E. Differential transformations and mathematical modeling of physical processes, 158 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kyiv, 1986) [in Russian].
4. Dostupov B. G. (Ed.) Statistical methods in the design of nonlinear automatic control systems, 408 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
5. Chernetsky V. I. Accuracy analysis of nonlinear control systems, 246 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].