GPS-technology in geodetic practice. experience and perspectives of development
|1Cheremshyns'kyi, MD |
1Research Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):061-069|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The experience of European countries cooperation to construction of geodetic networks and new reference frame establishment based on GPS-technologies application is discussed. The measures for modernization of the Ukrainian State Geodetic Network are proposed.
|Keywords: geodetic networks, GPS-technology, Space Navigation|
1. Baran P. I., Bondar A. L., Romanyshyn P. O., et al. First experiences and problems of using GPS-method in geodetic practice. Visnyk geodezii' ta kartografii'. (1998) [in Ukrainian].
2. Kucher O., Abrikosov O., Marchenko A. Quality control of the fundamental GPS-network of Ukraine. Naukovo-tehnichnyj sympozium Geomonitoryng-99, Morshyn, November 13-16, 1999, 10—14 (Lviv, 1999) [in Russian].
3. Khoda O. Ukrainian Network of permanent GPS-stations. Naukovo-tehnichnyj sympozium Geomonitoryng-99, Morshyn, November 13-16, 1999, 19—21 (Lviv, 1999) [in Russian].
4. Adam J. et al. The report of Hungary on EUREF Related Activities in 1997—1998. Euref publication 7/1, P. 176—180 (BKG, Farnkfurt am Main, 1999).
5. Bruyninx C. The EUREF Permanent GPS Network and the Network — Activities May 1996 — May 1997 and future plans. Report of the Symp. of the IAG Subcommission for Europe (EUREF), held in Sofia, 4—7 June 1997, 39—49 (Bavarian Academy of Science, Munchen, 1997).
6. Bruyninx C. Overview of the EUREF Permanent Network and the Network coordination Activities. Report of the Symp. of the IAG Subcommission for Europe (EUREF), held in Tromso, 22—24 June 2000, 24—31 (Bavarian Academy of Science, Munchen, 2000).
7. Cheremshynsky M. Some Activities of Geodetic Service of Ukraine related to Establishing of Modern Reference Frame. Report of the Symp. of the IAG Subcommission for Europe (EUREF), held in Budapest, 17—19 May 1993, 178—180 (Bavarian Academy of Science, Munchen, 2000).
8. Daly P., Riley S., Raby P. GLONASS Status and Initial C/A and P code Ranging test. (University of Sydney and University of Leeds, 1992).
9. Ihdle J. et al. The concept of the European Vertical GPS Network (EUVN). EUREF publication 7/II, 11—21 (BKG, Frankfurt am Main, 1999).
10. Seeger H. EUREF a Modern Geodetic Approach to establish an All-European Reference System. New Surveyors: Proc. of Belgo-European Seminar, Wegimont, March 24-25, 1993.
11. Spatial Reference System for Europe. Proc. and Recommendation of Workshop, held in Marne - La Vallee, November 29—30, 1999. (European Commission. European Commission Joint Research Center, 2000).
12. Zelinsky J. EUREF: Application of GPS for Geodesy. Polish Academy of Science. Civil GPS Service interface Committee. 6-th European Meeting. (Warsaw, 1997).