Analysis of vibroacoustic condition of rocket engines by radar techniques
|1Ermilov, Yu.V |
1Odesa National Polytechnic University, Odesa, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(5-6):107-111|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We discuss some problems arising in the analysis of vibroacoustic condition of rocket engines by radar technique
|Keywords: radar technique, rocket engines, vibroacoustic condition|
1. Kulikov E. I., Trifonov A. P. Estimation of Signal Parameters against an Interference Background. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
2. Levin B. R. Theoretical bases of statistical radio engineering. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
3. Kazarinov Y. M. (Ed.) Radio- Engineering Systems. (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
4. Repin V. G., Tartakovskii G. P. Statistical Synthesis under a priori Uncertainty and Adaptation of Information Systems, 432 p. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
5. Tikhonov V. I. Statistical Radio Engineering. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
6. Tsema M. I. Measurement and processing of parameters of monotonically damped signals. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1988) [in Russian].